Motivators..

Motivators..
The best training partners come with waggy tails

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Trail Run Video

I had a great run this morning. Finally hit double digits, first time since Zion. I didn't anticipate it taking this long. There was a big mental block, but no physical reason to not go. Somehow I found excuses every time, and nearly bailed this morning. Even had the perfect opportunity with having to relocate for the second half of my run. Got it done though, and it felt great. I was SO HUNGRY afterwards, and a bit stiff, but going to make it a regular thing again. Plus I finally signed up for Pacifica 30k. I'm excited! It's also the same day that a friend flies in from Germany. Fun times. 

Each Saturday morning S and I have been running different trails. He has a health-coaching podcast about making small (tiny) changes to lead to bigger changes, how by making choices manageable and sustainable you can make great improvements. Every couple weeks is a video also, and this one was of our trail run through Jackson State Forest and into JugHandle State Park. Plenty of dorkus moments of course, and don't mind me nearly falling over the camera...

No comments:

Post a Comment