Motivators..

Motivators..
The best training partners come with waggy tails

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Today's Pictures :)

So I am now officially signed up for the Big Basin 50k, a quad busting net downhill course (with some climbing thrown in for good measure). T also signed up for the marathon, her very first trail race and longest race ever. Even though technically I've been this far before, it is far overshadowed by it being the point I DNF'd at a 50 miler. So going for my first ultramarathon finish! We had a great 13 mile training run this morning at JugHandle, and cooled off in the ocean afterwards (f*cking freeeeezing)!
This odd branch was clearly cheering us on
Lagunitas tree :/
Ponce

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! I didn't realize you had tried to do a 50 miler before. Did you write it up on your blog? Would love to read it as someone that is headed in the same direction....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't blogging at that point, though might write it up at some point since I want to review for myself anyway. Assuming this goes well I have my eye on a 50 miler in September :)

      Delete