Motivators..

Motivators..
The best training partners come with waggy tails

Friday, April 18, 2014

No Diablo :(



So due to stars not being appropriately aligned, it looks like I'm not going to be able to make it to the Diablo 50k next month. This makes me sad :( I was really looking forward to it; a tough but scenic course and getting my first official 50k finish. Now scouring for an end of May/early June possibility. My next planned race had been Pacifica on July 12th, so if I don't get one before that it's no great loss. Considering doing Pacifica, Salt Point (50k), and then the marathon run at night at Headlands and not go for the 50 miler until December (TNF EC). [Previous plan: Diablo, Pacifica, Salt Point, Headlands 50, Skyline, TNF 50.] Decisions decisions! 

I've only run once since the Derby, and not got in as many hikes as planned. We did go hike JugHandle today though, and Russian Gulch last week, along with walking everywhere in SF. I have the same antsy feeling as tapering, bring on Sunday morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment