Motivators..

Motivators..
The best training partners come with waggy tails

Monday, June 23, 2014

Review 6/16 - 6/22

So, not a good start to this plan. Life got in the way a bit, with news, family obligations that I was unaware of, and my choice to go on an all day trail ride Friday.  Missed Sunday's long run (14 miles) so getting that in tomorrow on my day off. Does mean I'll be running five days in a row this week. Wednesday will be a challenge, gym in the morning, then a double at work. Might be a super early start to get miles on the dreadmill :/ Or find someone willing to run trails after 8pm lol. Will definitely try harder this week. And my new Altra Lone Peaks came in, yay!

2 comments:

  1. How do you like them so far? What were you running in before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments got lost during being computer-less. I was in Altra Superiors, which I LOVE! but felt I needed a little more cushion over the longr distance. Now I have more miles on the LPs I'm not as in love with them as the Superiors. The S1.5 is definitely on my wishlist for shorter runs!!!

      Delete