Motivators..

Motivators..
The best training partners come with waggy tails

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Headlands 50 - Short Version

I am working on a longer report with details for those who have time/interest, but in the meantime:

I got up really early
I drove to Marin Headlands
I started running
I ran pretty well
I puked a little
I ran a bit (lot) more
I nearly blew away
It got dark
I ran some more
Then I walked
Then... I FINISHED! 
My first 50 miler!!!!
I ate a cookie.
I regretted not booking a downstairs room:

I went to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Color me impressed :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whydid you puke? Inquiring minds want to know. ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking it was something I ate the night before. In future will be packing myself dinner rather than relying on restaurant food. I don't think I've ever had a running-hurl that wasn't induced by additional factors, so it would seem strange to start now.

      Delete