Motivators..

Motivators..
The best training partners come with waggy tails

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Feed Them!

This is how I've been feeling the last few days:
Love theOatmeal! (Which reminds me I wanted to try overnight oats and forgot to set them up last night and it didn't occur at pre-breakfast this morning. Feeling a little SQUIRREL! lately...)

Test run for the new socks and gaiters - glad I did since the gaiters needed a minor adjustment; the hook for the laces was too loose so they popped off just walking around the house. Easy fix and didn't budge during this morning's run. I'm being successfully forced into a taper - completely spaced that of course the gym isn't open on Labour Day until I was walking out the door (subbed strength workout with bonus nap time). Yesterday's restorative yoga was a success. This morning I showed up and saw a few other class attendees lurking outside, and it was all locked up with signs saying temporary closure for reasons out of their control. Sad times. Used that time to go for my run early, and resisted the temptation to add some bonus miles to make up for it. Time that would then have been spent running is now available for secondbreakfast. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment